Saturday, October 24, 2009

Genealogy #70: Genealogy 2.0

Genealogy #70: Genealogy 2.0

I created a free account with MyHeritage. I made a Celebrity Collage and used the widget to add the results to this blog. See below. I may change it out later when I get a better pic. I think that a different picture may give different results. I do like the family tree set up, but am wondering about the limitations before it is no longer free.

I went to Footnote and browsed the Member Discoveries. I think what people are doing on Footnote is pretty neat. It is a combination geneology/history & social networking site. It has free registration too, unless you want to view some of he documents. A lot of it can be viewed free, though. I may decide to use this as a way to connect with some folks that I may, or not, be related to. My maiden name is not common.



http://www.myheritage.com/collage
MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity

No comments: