Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You Oughta Be In Pictures #89: Basic Photo Editing

You Oughta Be In Pictures #89: Basic Photo Editing

From the choices available,  Picnik,  Photoshop, and Fotoflexer, I used a sample photo from Fotoflexer to edit. I first flipped the water lily, then used the flipped image with the original to create a two picture collage.  I then used the collage to make a poster.   Here it is:



The photo editing features important for my use are basic - cropping, red-eye fix, and resizing, although I do like some of the fun effects  I've used both  Picnik and Fotoflexer because they were easy and I did not need to register for them, but at this time I prefer Fotoflexer.  It was easier to play with the photos and had a few fun features the other did not.  Mostly, it will depend on your own needs and prefernces which you will choose.

No comments: