Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You Oughta Be in Pictures #90: Sharing Photos

You Oughta Be in Pictures #90: Sharing Photos

 I watched the suggested video for an overview of photosharing.  It was a very basic overview.

I am familiar with the sites listed: FlikrPhotobucket, Picasa , and Facebook
I have a Flikr account and have played with Photobucket and Picasa.  I may get more involved with Picasa via Google, but only time will tell.  I'm not interested in Facebook.

Features that are important to me when sharing my photos?  Both privacy and copyright/creative commons options are important to me.  More the privacy at this point, so I can control who sees my photos.  The creative commons option is nice too, for those items that I don't really consider private and am willing to "set free".  Flikr lets me do both.

My main concern is taking the time to really organize what I do have.  I do take pictures and share with family, but I'm not as into it as I could be.  At this point I just like to have my pics backed up so I don't lose them.

No comments: