Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You Oughta Be in Pictures #91: Fun with Photos

You Oughta Be in Pictures #91: Fun with Photos

I chose a photo to edit in FotoFlexer  and BeFunky.  I looked at BigHugeLabs, but it seemed more complicated to start. I used the cartoon function each site has to edit my picture.
The results are similar but not exactly the same.  They could be closer in resemblance, but BeFunky had more "built in" cartoon options.  I choose option 3, because I liked the way it looked.  There were also a couple of Premium options, but I wasn't interested in registering or pursuing it further at this time.  
Take a look.  Which of these two edits do you prefer?  Be sure to scroll down for my image generator pic.
 This is the FotoFlexer edit.

This is the BeFunky edit.


I used the image generator funny pho.to to generate this:


I liked this better than using my face.  It seems a little more magical.  Trying to fit my face in some of the images I did like was just not working out.

I don't think I'll use the funny.pho.to site again.  Like some of the others, there were too many ads all over the place.

Here is the profile pic I use on Amazon, but Cartoonized on BeFunky.


No comments: