Monday, March 23, 2009

Potluck #56: To Tweet or Not To Tweet...Twitter

Potluck #56: To Tweet or Not To Tweet...Twitter

I've browsed a couple of different Twitter profiles. I checked out Celebrity Tweet for a couple of names and decided it ws TMI. I don't feel like tweeting about anything either. I prefer to blog and read blogs.


I searched chocolate and NASA. Chocolate had a LOT of hits, many of which were totally uninteresting. NASA gave me the actual NASA twitter feed. It didn't have much that I wasn't already aware of. What I didn't know, I'm not sure I really needed to know.

I think the Twitter is more for people that have short attention spans or feel that they must tell others about EVERTHING. So, I won't be twittering myself, or subscribing to any Twitter feeds
Again I feel more comfortable about blogging. It gives you time to really thing about what you are writing.

Besides, you never know who is reading the tweets. You don't want to have this happen to you:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29796962/

No comments: