Monday, June 8, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #61: Craftspiration!

Crafts & Hobbies #61: Craftspiration!

I took a look at Repurposeful, Instructables, and Craftzine. On Instructables, I found the Duct Tape Tear-Away Scratch Pad. This is a really neat and practical craft. You use scrap paper and duct tape to make a tear-away scratch pad. A very Green idea in reusing the paper. The comments on the post are very positive. I'll be using some of the desktop calendar pages that I use as scrap paper. They are aready cut to size. Now where is that duct tape?

Here is my Duct tape Tear-Away Pad:

Front & Back pics


This was EASY. I skipped the glue stick & it still works fine.
Next time, I'll have a front cover too. I used an empty tissue box for the cardboard.

I've browsed around in the multimedia section. I can learn craft techniques or DIY by watching a video or form of written instructions. I like to read over instructions first, but it is nice to have a video option when you are not sure exactly what the written version means. But I do like having a print version always. That way I can just peruse at my leisure and not worry about loosing my place in a video. The written also lets you quickly scan to see if it is something worth doing.
What can I do next?

No comments: