Friday, June 19, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #63: Digital Scrapbooking

Crafts & Hobbies #63: Digital Scrapbooking

I went to Scrapblog.com and took the 5 minute video tutorial, then created a layout using their free online program. No registration is required to create, but if you want to save, publish, or share, registration is necessary. I didn't try Crop Mom or Scrapbook Flair, but may take a look in the future.

My thoughts on digital scrapbooking: It is fun and I could learn to really like it. I like the idea of keeping stuff stored online, if available, because it doesn't take up memory on your PC.

I did you encounter a problem in trying to make a layout. I found I could not share what I made unless I registered with the website. Permission settings make a difference in how a layout may be viewed if you embed a link in your blog. If the permission is not set to public, others may not be able to see the layout. I only have one page for this "scrapblog", but it could be more.

Here is my layout.

No comments: