Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Web According to Google #87: Google Reader

The Web According to Google #87: Google Reader

I took the tour to try the service out. I may still sign up later.  At this time I mainly use Bloglines for my feeds.  I also watch a few feeds on  My Yahoo! also.  I can see where using Google Reader in iGoogle and adding feeds could be more convenient. I usually check email on a daily basis and I like the few I watch on My Yahoo! being just a click away. I’m just debating how involve I want to be with iGoogle at this time.

Subcribe to a favorite site with feeds?  I’m already subscribed to my favorite sites via Bloglines and did not want to duplicate. I found that there are some preselected bundles you can try out. I selected the Staff Picks list. It still duplicates a few sites, but it looks like a fun way to experiment. I can always delete the ones I don’t like. Now I have 14 (minus the few dups) new feeds to read.

No comments: