Friday, April 30, 2010

The Web According to Google #88: Wave, Buzz, and Mobile

The Web According to Google #88: Wave, Buzz, and Mobile

Wow, talk about being connected. Google Wave and Google Buzz are more developments to connect to others. Yahoo! has something for you to get updates from those in your contacts & Buzz may be something similar (and beyond).  Wave, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for it yet-I've just been introduced to sharing Google Docs. I think I'll wait to see how it develops before going any deeper into that pool.

Some of the Google Mobile  apps are interesting, but I don't have a mobile phone. I could borrow my DH's, but it has a small not very clear screen (not 3G). If I did have a more web capable phone, I would choose Maps and Search. Those are apps I use regularly on my PC.  When I do get a cell phone, eventually sometime, I don't think I'll have access to these anyway.

No comments: