Saturday, October 6, 2007

iHCPL #12 Library Elf

I get Library Elf emails for 5 different library accounts. I have 3 different library cards (different libraries) myself and watch 2 other accounts for family. I admit that most of the holds on the family cards are mine anyway, but I do have their permission to use their accounts.

Library Elf gives you a summary of all your accounts together, instead of you needing to go to each library site to check the accounts. This is really nice when you are waiting for stuff to come in for a request. Settings can be customized to your preferences. (e.g. number of days before item is due to be notified) You still get notices from the Libraries themselves, but I like the summary from Library Elf.


You still need to remember your card when you go to the Library.

No comments: