Tuesday, October 2, 2007

iHCPL #9 Finding Feeds

Finding feeds was fairly easy. It helped that sites I regularly visited decided to add RSS (or similar) to their sites. Bloglines instructions are clear and understandable. A few of my subscriptions are in the previous post. Take a look.

I looked at the tools listed by iHCPL.
Feedster has some preset "channels". This is nice when you just want to have a look a what is there without having to sort it out.
Topix has a feature to search news by city, state or zip and looks user driven.
Syndic8 seems more about statistics and syndication.
Technorati literally updates as you view it. It reminds me of those news tickers and the bottom of the screen on several cable news stations.

Since I've been using the Bloglines search tools, I haven't needed any others.

No comments: