Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Searching #76: Sound Effects

Searching #76: Sound Effects

I the first Exercise, I used FindSounds to search for and post links to at least three animal sound effects in my blog. Here they are:
Rattler          Toad            Moo

lettersnstuff is the site I eventually found via FindSounds.  The site states that it provides free content.  You can take a look to judge yourself.  I did see several sites that did give me contact info if I wished to use recordings ( Here is an example), but many more with nothing at all on copyright.  If it wasn't obvious, I wasn't going to dig too far.

The second exercise recommends using the Simply the Best Sounds website.  I like this one better because it states right off the difference between public use and not. 
The following sounds were clearly marked Public Domain:     Boing2       Typing     Cow

I highly recommend the Simply the Best Sounds website. I will remember it for future use.

No comments: